Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jars Everywhere

So, I finally got motivated and cleaned up my scrapbook area. I tend to get freaked out by the mess and have to take time to straighten it up. This time, I had taken some things to work to do a special project we were working on for a lady that was retiring, so I had to unpack my mess..... and it just made sense to straighten it up now. I should have taken a before picture so that you would understand how bad it was.

Yesterday we went to Little Rock and I spent a little time looking at storage solutions....I'm forever thinking that I need to buy something to get more organized....but....this time I saw something that interested me but used what I had at home to try it out. Jars! Here. Jars! There. Jars! Everywhere!.....they sure make my supplies more visible!

That paper storage rack was something that I already had...but I labeled my paper this time...... :-)

Now, if only I had time to scrap! Haha.....I have straightned up the house....but I've still got to go get groceries and do some laundry.... maybe later this evening ;-)




No comments: