Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Robert Earl Day



I'm having a Robert Earl day....This has been a hectic day...I felt like I was running 90 to nothing and getting nowhere...always waiting on something, but in the hurry up mode....so hurry up and wait... I had a weak moment after work and indulged myself with a couple of new pieces of decor...just a cool bowl and vase, but I can't wait to try them out in the new office space...at least one of them....I've been reading articles for class discussion and had this tranquil thought....Robert Earl Keen....REK..and who is this you ask...good question...but I really have no good answer...He's just a singer from Texas...but trust me....REK RULES! His website link is on my blog page....check it out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you must let me listen to this REK you speak of. He must be grand.

Glad you indulged in something new for yourself and your new space.

Karla Rush said...

REK is pretty cool but not as cool as you are.

ncwdust said...

Yes, he is so very grand....