Sunday, August 15, 2010

Look up.....

If you keep your head down and your eyes in directly ahead, you could miss a lot!

I was walking up my porch steps last night after feeding the horses....keeping my head down and watching just in front of me... out of the corner of my eye I noticed a bright spot.... so...I looked up and saw this amazing glowing sunset. By the time I got in the house, got a camera, and got back outside, the sun had lowered some...but I was still able to get a photo of the sunset that had caught my attention.



So, it made me think...if I don't look up and around.... what am I really missing???????? Think maybe I'll give it a shot :-)

2 comments:

ZENP said...

You are right sir , keep your face has real advantages . The photograph of the Sunset was truly enchanting.

Karla Rush said...

Very lovely....I know Goldie and Hat enjoyed that view too.