Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Looking Up Again

YIPEE! Russell got a job in the diesel mechanics field! Just got out of school...and had two interviews and two offers. We go to his graduation this week in Nashville and then real life begins. He's set up for a great start!

Still waiting on Goat babies... George is great but he sure can't predict due dates.
I'm guessing September 10th or so now...

I've been having a lot of job related changes going on... it's all good though... waiting for those things to get settled so I can tell you all about it. I'm excited though!

Also thinking about a Master's Degree... need to take that GMAT and get it over with though. YUCK!

Nicole has started her first year of college at OU. I know she's got lots of adventures ahead of her and I hope she enjoys every one of them.

Ryan and Leah are both in school at U of A..... I'm sure they are tired of school by now but they are forging ahead.

And George...we'll you all know what he's doing...hunting season is fast approaching and he's READY for it.

And...... Robert Earl Keen is coming to Little Rock next month so George got me tickets!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...that's what's going on with us right now....ttyl.

No comments: