Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello out there

Well Hello everyone...it's been a while since my last update....I am very random sometimes and I've been playing on a new (to me) site....I get hooked on something new for a while and don't have time for everything....my new place is www.scrapinstyletv.com ...It's a site for scrapbookers....you sign up and become a sister and then you can view other layouts, talk to other scrappers, take challenges, etc...just tons of things....It's nice to get feedback on your layouts too.

I did some serious scrapbooking over the weekend. George let me have the whole day to Scrap on Sunday....it was very nice to create for a while.

Monday was supposed to be a lake day but the weather was bad and iffy all day.....so I cleaned out my closet and dresser, and went through the pantry....I'm going to use all of those strange ingredients that I thought I had to have....HOW? Not sure yet but I'm sure I'll think of something (poor George).

I worked Tuesday and then went to Gaston's Resort for a Retreat meeting ....just got back this afternoon...and since I'm working 4-ten hour days, I'm off until Monday (which is a trip to Little Rock for a meeting)....

So...what to do tomorrow? I started a list we'll see how far I get....I'm hoping to do the things that are outside.....and then Saturday maybe we can go to the lake!

I'm going to be better about posting here...so check back...don't give up on me.

No comments: