Friday, May 8, 2009

A horse is a horse of course of course

It's been a while since Goldie and Wink made the blog.

They are really enjoying all of the grass that the rain has brought on. For a while, they were doing a pretty good job of mowing the yard but they are way behind now.... We've given them free reign of the whole property (except for the goat pens) and they are enjoying that freedom. They still come to the house when you call them in (which is so great).....It looks like we're building a litte more fence this weekend so we can keep them out of the yard and the garden.

Speaking of the garden....I've planted mine and I'm hoping that huge rain we had today didn't drown everything. Some of my tomato plants looked a little worse for wear but they were still standing....so they've still got a chance. I need to get some tomato cages ready...I'm going with the "I have faith" attitude. I'm going to have a great garden this year.

No comments: