Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A slacker I am

According to my husband, I am a slacker. Apparently I am a slacker because I have not updated my blog and I so obviously have not had anything else to do..... (did you know my husband now sleeps in the goat pen with his goats :-))....

Here's what's been going on....
GRADUATION....Russell graduated on Friday night. YEAH!


Family in town......Our families came to visit...we got to show off the horses and goats.....Goldie and Wink were loving the attention.


Project Graduation....We worked a lot to get everything ready for project grad.....these boys are trying to unthaw a frozen t-shirt so they can untie the knots and get it on.....please....don't ask what all they did with that shirt before trying this....boys will be boys....

So that's what's been going on in my life...I'm really hoping to get everything back on schedule now.....

No comments: