Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to George.....hum......

Well, today has been a very interesting day....it started out bad and got worse but then it got really great!

Today is George's birthday. He's not really big into celebrating his birthday but we always make a big deal about mine....so....today for his birthday, he bought me a new truck....go figure...aren't I a lucky girl.

It's a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z71 with the LTZ package... white and a crew cab.... It has cashmere colored leather seats that are heated, dual air and remote start!!! I am so spoiled!!!

2 comments:

mommaclem31 said...

I like your new truck! I think Goerge enjoys spoiling you. So, does he get a gun on your birthday (HA! HA!)? I can't wait to see it. Actually, I would like to sit in the heated seats and take a nap!

Dusty

ncwdust said...

Hey Dusty...Thanks! I love it a lot. He's really good to me...I guess I might have to finally let him have a gun for my birthday...but i did buy him a gift....he always says he'll get me the gun he wants....

Come on over, I'll drive you around while you sleep in the heated seats.