Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here in the real world

I'm suffering badly from vacation envy....several of my friends and co-workers are beach goers this summer....I know...what can I be whining about...I just got an awesome new truck.....and I'm happy....but I sure am envious of those people that are enjoying the beach.

I was sitting in the dentist's chair yesterday listening to the sound of her drill and I kept thinking how much more relaxing and fun it would be to hear the sound of the ocean...I was green with envy of Betty and her trip to Hawaii....and my friend Kim's trip to Destin...you can see how beautiful Destin was at www.kimwhitten.blogspot.com

Oh well...It's not like I'm not having a great summer....riding horses, going to the lake and doing a little fishing on the river.... :-)

Maybe I'll save my vacation time for the winter and go do something then.... :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love that new truck!
I did love my vacation!
I am not loving how tired I am after playing catch up.

You could do a Colorado vacation this winter. That would be fun.