Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scrapping

I got motivated to do a little scrapping this weekend. I can't seem to take a good photo of the pages...so you will see my couch at the edges of these photos.


This is the last page I did.... I had a couple of good photos of us and our dad's so I came up with this.

George loves to hunt and he spends as much time as he can hunting during deer season. This one has a skinned deer in the photo so view at your own risk.
Here's a page dedicted to Robert Earl Keen. He's my favorite singer. I have seen him 6 times. I thought is was interesting that I had a piece of paper with music notes and it even had a train on the page.....so I used the music for the page! Then I cut out the train and used it because REK has a song called Linville Train (one of my favs.)
This page is missing a photo. I want to get a good photo of me riding Goldie and add it to this page. I have a photo from the first trail ride where I met her, but none since... I do have photos of several other people riding her...just not me...and this is my page :-) I also added a new technique (for me) to this page....stitching with my sewing machine....I will probalby be doing more of that at some point...it was pretty cool. This is Goldie's page....it's the first one that I did this weekend. I realized that I did't have a page about here yet. I often say that she and I are so much alike.... we are both "Princesses" and stubborn......and we both "have a mind of our own".This afternoon I've been getting ready for the Superbowl (Go Saints).... we're cheating on our diets today and having......our special recipe hot wings with homemade bleu cheese dressing , little smokies, cheese dip, hot spinach/artichoke dip, pita chips, tortilla chips and chocolate cake.

Bring on the BOWL.


No comments: