Thursday, July 1, 2010

Charging my batteries....

I'm charging my batteries...literally. I have not had my camera in my hands since May 20th.... Can you believe that....I know I am not a great photographer but I usually do make an effort to take photos of what's going on in our lives.... this week I went outside to take a photo after the rain and my batteries were dead and the charger was still in the truck from our trip to Tulsa.

My friend Kim mentioned that she might start another photo challenge and that reminded me again that I still haven't charged my camera batteries.

I've been so un-me lately.

I have not.... cleaned out my closet or any of the drawers in the house, stayed on my diet, exercised, scrapbooked, taken any photos, ironed my clothes, or shopped.

Maybe I need to be charging my own batteries as well...but I'm not sure how to do that right now.....

Of course, I'm working up to a big new project....and maybe that's what I need is a little project to get me going again....I'm about ready to start tiling the living room, study and bedroom...that will make the whole downstairs tile. Of course, I still haven't ordered the tile, but I plan to this weekend.

I did get my paint out so I can do some touch up painting this week (Russell and I need to touch up his room for sure).

I just need to be motivated...or to have something to be motivated about.

Maybe I should go ahead and order that GMAT study book.....

Well...I've rambled on tonight...but maybe this is the charge that I needed....I guess we'll see.

No comments: