Sunday, July 11, 2010

Visit with the kids

We've been having a nice visit with they kiddos this week. Russell was on holiday from school, so Nicole and Ryan rearranged their schedules so they could visit while he was here... so... we had everyone together at the same time... We got to have a few hours on the lake... here's a cell phone shot of me and Nicole... we were waiting for George to make some waves with the boat so we could crash through them....

Saturday night, we went to Pocahontas for Henry's (my father-in-law) retirement dinner. All of the family was there except Magi and Linda... it was nice to see everyone and celebrate Henry's new status...

Since I had all the kids together at the same time I got a photo of them when their Daddy-o. I don't get this opportunity often anymore, so I have to jump on it when I can.

Nice lookin' family that I have! Lucky me.

Everyone is leaving today and it will be just me and George and the critters for a while.

Oh....... I'm going to see Eclipse with my friend Suellen this afternoon :-)

No comments: