Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Wow....Can you believe it is really 2011?

January 1, 2011 was our (George and me)11th Wedding Anniversary. It's hard to believe it was 11 years ago...it seems like we have been together forever yet it seems like just the other day that we were getting to know each other. I'm glad that George is such a good man...strong, comforting, encouraging and a bit wacky (lol). Lucky lucky me... OK..that's enough about that...

I have decided (with George's support) that I want to work on my MBA. I hope I'm up to the challenge...we shall soon see as I begin my first two graduate classes next week. If all goes as planned I will be finished in between 18-24 months.

Now for my new years resolutions.....

I resolve to:

Exercise (starting with the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred as soon as it is delivered....treadmill until then)

Lose 10-15 lbs...not a big goal but really all I want...

Live with my new budget


Take my lunch to work

School.... take it seriously, work hard, but do not obsess about it (lol...should be interesting)

I know that lots of people make resolutions and some keep them and others don't. I don't know how I see myself on that...sometimes I do OK and other times I don't... This year, I really want to accomplish my goals. I am feeling the need to have more activity and focus...to do more than just work and sit on the couch watching tv.... and to accomplish something that would be good for me in many ways.

I have never been good at "saving money". I have always been more concerned with getting and doing what I want....but...right now (and I really hope this feeling remains with me) I feel like I NEED to be more mature and focus on what would be better for the future (not the right now).....

So...wish me luck...in....

Reaching year 12
Graduate School
Exercise
Weight Loss
Budgeting
Taking my lunch to work

No comments: