Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let it begin

OK...I've been quiet about my MBA classes but I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about them. Maybe a little intimidated at the moment....however, I got an email from my instructor (classes officially start tomorrow) that had the first reading assignment in it....well....If you know me...then you know that I had to start working on it :-P So...I have read chapter one....now I'm having dinner....I'm really going to try not to let this overwhelm my life (I know...good luck with that huh)...but anyway... I have 2 more things that I need to do tonight (fold clothes and tan)...so I'm going to do those before I let myself read chapter 2....haha

Anyway......we'll see.... George was awesome with helping me keep up with the house and dinner, etc. when I was working on my Bachelors degree and I know he will be with this as well...but I'm going to try to manage a little better....my course load is much smaller but the course content should be more difficult ;-)

Anyway... the beginning has arrived....

No comments: