Monday, January 17, 2011

What was I thinking...

Well...on days like today, and I know there will be many others, I wonder what I was thinking when I decided to get my MBA. I really really really really have not had a good day. Today was a "holiday"...and I've been sitting at my desk in the study looking for a free data mining software program to evaluate. (LOL)... First, you can't pick a program that any of the other classmates have chosen...you can't pick anything from this list provided, and you can't pick anything that you know how to use (apparently) because I have absolutely no clue as to how this program will work... After HOURS of searching and reading....I finally chose one that was approved. I had one selected yesterday but it wouldn't run on my computer...for some freaky reason....

So...I have a program that I don't know how to use and I've got to evaluate it (LOL)...this should be interesting.

So...today, I wonder what was I thinking...why on earth am I doing this....and why shouldn't I just quit already...not looking like it's going to be a good semester.

But...on the bright side....at least I can look forward to a nice vacation when this semester is over...

No comments: