Sunday, October 19, 2008

A beautiful day to drive



Saturday, we finished up at the State Fair and drove home....it was a beautiful day to be out driving...this view is thru the window of my truck....

It was an eventful week! I was am on the AATYC Board now (yeah!)....We went to the State Fair... The kids showing pigs for Calico Rock FFA didn't do too well...we did get a couple of ribbons but nothing in the top places. That's ok...it was an experience (that I'm glad is over).

I got new tires while I was in Little Rock...another yeah! They look really cool on my truck and should be great for a bad winter (not that I want one....but I'm hopefully prepared if it is).

Oh...and here's a couple of photos from the "fair" trip....


It amazes me still how impressed guys are with Hooters....


One more....It's really hard to get a photo of our little Kim... she's on the show team and she did the best this week...got 11th in her class in Commercial Gilts....

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

So glad you're back....missed you last week but looks like you had a good time, or at least Russell did at Hooters.

Unknown said...

Love the pics!
Tell Russell I'm trying to decide which female I think he looks better with: the Hooters girl or his hog! :D