Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture Day

Today Russell had his Senior photos made by Leah Rouse...she took over 200 shots of him today....he is so tired of smiling......at our last stop on the photo journey, I decided to play with a cool camera that my friend Kim loaned me to try out......

These waterbugs caught my eye today......


I was sitting on the bank by a spillway and looked over and saw this culvert opening....It was pretty far away, but doesn't it make an interesting photo.


I also played some at home too....more goat and dog photos than you really wanted to see, I'll bet.

This is Aggie and her twins, Annie and Andy....


This is Andy....he's the only boy goat at the moment...doesn't he look thoughtful.


This is Annie.....


This is Sadie...she has grown so much since she came to live with us....she has huge feet...and the growing is not done by any means.


Obviously, I had a hard time choosing what photos to share today. I had so much fun with this camera. I have a great shot of Tess that I will post in another blog later this week...she deserves her own space.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots Nancy!
Cannot wait to see Ms. Tess.

ncwdust said...

Thanks Kim. I'm loving that camera...of course I had several blurry shots too.

Karla Rush said...

These pictures are great. I may need to borrow that camera when you get finished!