Friday, October 2, 2009

I love Fall

Well, I'm back...I hope....
I'm so loving the crispness of the beginning of our fall weather. I love lots of things about fall. It's a great time to be outside...I'm looking forward to some fall rides in the nice cool weather.

A few weeks ago, George and I were working outside and I kept seeing spiders webs...actually we've had a pet spider on the back porch for a while but it finally moved away.... this web was spun on the front porch...and the dew was glistening in the morning sun...I couldn't help but run back in for the camera to get a shot before the dew went away....


I love how crisp and clear the sky can be in the fall....I'm really bad about snapping photos while driving down the road...but don't worry...I don't take time to make adjustments...I just pick up the camera and snap snap snap and hope that something comes out ok. This was Sept. 26...after the golf tournament when I was driving to Bono....it was a beautiful afternoon...




I took a few shots on the way home too...(notice the bugs spots on the windshield).... the sunset was amazing that evening but it honestly didn't look anything like the photo...in real life, the sunset was all silvery bright and the clouds that the sun is going behind were glowing as well. But...I thought this was interesting as well.

No comments: