Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What do you see?

What do you see when you take a walk? Depends on where you look...
Since it's still all rainy here I'm forced to post photos that I took over the beautiful weekend that we had! I was walking around in the goat pasture because I had seen some fungi growths that I wanted to take a closer look at... and I saw this lonely pine cone burried in the sand...nothing special, but it caught my attention and made me think about how something so simple could be so interesting.


I also saw a few black eyed susans in the field. I liked this photo. Can you see the bug on the flower...click on it to enlarge it if you can't. I love how each blade of grass is so defined.

So if you look around (up, down, all around) when you're walking around you might see some things that make you smile.

No comments: