Friday, October 9, 2009

Nameless


New goats! New goats!! New goats!!! Guess what...we got new goats! They are super sweet...sometimes the goats are tame and sometimes they are not...these little fellas are tame...they let you pet them and they come to the fence to greet you. The white one is not quite as tame but she's good.

I don't know what I'm going to name them yet but I'm working on it....the 3 little boys look a lot alike don't they. I'm hoping to find something that distinguishes them apart before picking the name.

Any suggestions for these guys?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Larry, Moe & Curly? :)

Glad to see you acquire more goats. I know how much you enjoyed taking care of them!

ncwdust said...

George is calling them Winkin,Blinkin and Nod.... I have to hurry or that will stick!