Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another baby today!

Ninny had her baby goat today....she only had one and it's a little boy. I got to go find her and be the first one to see her baby....I brought them up the hill and put them in the "baby pen"...In case I haven't said this before on my blog, I love baby goats...they are soooooo cute!
Here's momma and baby in the goat house....

Here's baby goat...Ned....


I went to the hay barn this evening too. There's a nice dogwood tree that is starting to bloom down there (they are all over but this one was easy to get to)...I love when the blooms are just coming out and they are a greenish white color...then suddenly they are completely white. I have a beautiful pink dogwood tree in my front yard and the blooms are coming out but I haven't taken a photo of it yet this year.

3 comments:

mommaclem31 said...

What a cute baby goat. Ned is a good name for him. Ninny looks good too! I can see the happiness in her eyes. I am really greatful you all got her!! We now have two babies. I have not named them. I really don't spend much time with them because I know that Crenshaw is getting rid of them soon. I hate heartbreak. I opted to keep myself distanced this go around. However, I would love to be a goat farmer again!!!!

ncwdust said...

He is a cutie...one of the first things George said after we found him was that I needed to take pictures and post them where you could see them. Ninny did good.

Karla Rush said...

Ned is adorable!