Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring

It's beginning to look more like spring around here....my dogwood trees are starting to bloom...the animals are all having their babies, the sun is shining and the wind is blowing...and the butterflies are fluttering by.

I was playing with my camera Friday afternoon after I planted some things in my garden. I thought these two shots were pretty good.


It's been a strange weekend....did a little shopping in Batesville on Saturday with Betty....I bought myself a couple of new skirt/jacket sets...very springy/summery....I'm excited to get to wear them. The horses had some adventures as well....first Wink broke the fence because Goldie got to go out and he didn't...then in the afternoon, they wandered off while hey were supposed to be grazing. George found them though...just back in the woods but quite a ways back.

I rocked baby Minnie today...she was such a sweet little thing...baby goats are so cute....

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

Joys of owning horses are never=ending!