Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whew...what a week

Well, it's been a crazy feeling week but it's been fun as well...
I was supposed to have jury duty this week but no trials are scheduled....I was supposed to go to Little Rock for a meeting but it was cancelled..... so my calendar looks all junky with all the scribbles......

Monday started with the birth of 2 new baby goats...Gloria had two little boys....and then there was an afternoon trip to Mountain Home for a Dr. visit...just a checkup...all is well...
Tuesday was an afternoon trip to Mountain Home for a Taste of Home Cooking School Show...truck trouble for George....difficult animals.....and it made for a long day.....but the cooking show was a lot of fun.
Today is just Wednesday and I'm tired...
Thursday is the Spring Carnival from 4-7 at Ozarka.....
Saturday and Sunday will be spent in Fayetteville visiting Ryan and Leah.....

I sure am glad I'm not taking classes right now. :-)

No comments: