Saturday, April 11, 2009

Prom and other early April things

Last Thursday was Russell's Senior Prom at Calico Rock. I took a few photos on the deck before he left....we ususally go into the yard but it had rained and I didn't want him to get all wet. Russell is such a nice looking and nice in general young man. I hope he had fun at the prom. I haven't got to ask him yet because he went to Oklahoma for Easter.



I've been experimenting with my camera and I have some good photos of Tess from today. We worked in the goat pen today...moving logs and brush, painted the horse barn and other assorted outdoor things....Tess and I sat in the yard for a while after we walked around and played with the camera.... and I took her picture....


Just found out that we're going to go to Pocy tomorrow for a while....we'll get a chance to see Fatena again :-)!! Haven't seen her since Christmas and I know she's grown so much!

Happy Easter!

No comments: