Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 2

This was the view on day 2 of the snow. I took my camera with me to feed and got a couple of shots....

George is such a good husband...he shoveled a path on the porch and later he got the 4-wheeler out and made paths to everywhere that I go. I feed our animals (my choice) and so he made me a path from the shop to the horses and from the horses to the goats and back to the shop...so now I don't have to trudge through snow up to my knees. :-)

Hat was at the fence waiting for me this morning. He really stands out in all of this white wonderland.

I took a picture of Goldie and Hat eating their breakfast. They have a barn, but they won't stay in it out of the weather...they do use it some though. Have you ever seen a buckskin the color of Goldie right now...she's soooooo DIRTY!!!!

Tess loves to play in the snow...it was a little deep this moring :-)


I was lazy today. I watched the What Not to Wear marathon today, finally ironed my clothes (that means my hands are well enought to iron again). I really wanted to go to Little Rock but knew it really didn't make sense....so I surfed the web and chilled out.

I think I will have to get out tomorrow though...... :-)

No comments: