Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Days gone by.....

On this cold winter night, I sat down at my computer and thougth...I really need to update my blog..... however, I have not taken any photos recently...I've been letting my hands heal from carpal tunnel surgery...and thankfully they seem to be about healed! So, I though surely there is a photo in my archives that would be blog worthy tonight....

So....sitting here, wondering if the ice and snow will come....I came across this photo and thought this little guy deserved to make his debut on my blog....
One Sunday afternoon during the late summer, George and I went to Horseshoe Bend to do some early deer scouting. This guy landed on the window and rode back home to Brockwell with us. He had good staying power.

So...now I'm sitting here remembering that great summer afternoon and still wondering if the snow and ice will come our way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"he had good staying power."

hmmmmmm

that's all.