Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten Years Today

Hello Blog - I've been absent for a while. You wouldn't think that it takes a special mojo to be able to sit down at the computer for 5 minutes and post something to a blog...but it does for me. Anything that is remotely creative is that way for me....and believe it or not...this is a creative outlet for me...(whether it seems that way or not).

So... guess what today is...guess...guess...guessssssssssssss.....It's my 10th anniversary! George and I got married 10 years ago to day at about 1:00 pm....in Jonesboro....Have to say it's the best decision I have ever made.

As you see, I'm not really the sappy type...I won't be going on and on and waxing poetic with romantic prose...but I'll just say.... It ROCKS to be MRS. GEORGE DUST.

Tomorrow we are going to Memphis to the Liberty Bowl Game..GO HOGS! We're looking forward to the game!
********************************************************************************
I never got around to posting any Vegas photos... so I thought I would drop a couple of those in today.


This is from the airplane on the way to Vegas....I am notorious for my "non-person" photos....and I love sky scenes. I loved being above and in the clouds.


This is a street scene...early one morning...it looks way different at night.


M&M World.... do I need to say more.....


The ceiling of the lobby of the Bellagio...I would have taken more photos of in the Bellagio of the living gardens but my camera batteries died and the spares were in my room.

So...there's a little shot of Vegas...I really didn't take that many photos :-)

I'm going to try to be more faithful to the blog than I have been lately.... see you this year!

No comments: