Saturday, January 3, 2009

What did you do today?

The barn got finished today and Goldie got to move in. We even leveled the floor space some too. I hung some new pictures and drained and cleaned the hot tub....It's been a busy day....and almost all of it was outside. Ryan and Leah helped with the fencing yesterday and Ryan has been helping with the barn all along. I tried to get a photo of them walking across the yard and out in the field, but my zoom isn't good enough for my megapixels though....but I'm posting it anyway.



Andy the goat had to get weighed today....he's about 61 pounds now.



I'm a little tired (running the tiller wears me out).... but I feel good.

I made a trip to Little Rock yesterday...my laptop needed to visit the GeekSquad...turns out it was no big deal (which is good from my checkbook). I did some shopping for Belinda's baby shower and got the new Julie Garwood book! I started reading it last night....but was so tired from the day that I didn't get far. I'll read more tonight!

No comments: