Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Riding the Range

Well, sort of anyway.....It was a great day...I got up wondering what I was going to do today to amuse myself.... it turns out that Becky and Katheryn wanted to go riding at Rafter D's and I got myself invited to go along....Becky brought one of her horses for me to ride (Rose). George had taken our big truck to work, so I couldn't haul Goldie today....and she and I may not be ready to go out in public yet. But we're working on it....hopefully my helper, Heath, will be able to come out tomorrow and work with us some. Goldie and I just need an opportunity to get used to each other.

It was a great day out on the trails...the sun was out and the temperature was just right. We had lots of fun--I'm glad I went.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a good day.
What? no pictures???

ncwdust said...

I didn't even take my camera. What a goob!