Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Slipping and sliding

Well,I don't know how the roads are, because I've been at home but....my yard sure is slippery....I've been out to feed and I was slipping and sliding all around. Goldie is all thawed out and was very eager to see me. I think she's getting trained to come to the fence when the back door of the house opens... :-)

George needs his truck taken to Skeeter's today, so I guess I'll be getting out this afternoon....we'll see...George has made it to work both days with no trouble so far...

This has been a nice little break and it sure did manage to uncomplicate my life...everything scheduled for these days has been cancelled or postponed until a later date....and since there are not many dates before christmas, some of them have been moved to the new year (yeah).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you be careful out there!
Hope to see you tomorrow on the
BIG DAY!
You know, the board meeting!
wink*wink!

ncwdust said...

I don't think I'm speaking to you at the moment "young" lady.