Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kickin' back

I've spent this morning kicked back enjoying a cup of Ghirardelli Caffe Chocolate Peppermint Coffee with some Raspberry White Chocolate creamer (I know the mixture might not sound that great but...YUM!!!!) I got up at my usual time (even though it's my christmas holiday) to feed the animals and have some time to myself before the kids got up.

Christmas is fast approaching.....tomorrow is Christmas Eve and my family will be coming to visit...the kids are all here already.....I'm ready...groceries are bought, the decorations are up and the presents are bought and wrapped.....

Next week is our anniversary....I've been trying to think of something to do during the day but I'm not having any luck. I thought about Blanchard Springs Caverns or Ripley's Believe It or Not and stuff in Branson....it would have been fun with a group...but our group has dwindled... Looks like it's just going to be me and George for the daytime....maybe we won't do anything at all...who knows.....

No comments: