Friday, December 12, 2008

First day of Christmas parties

Today was my group's secret santa reveal day.... My friend Kim W was my Santa...she rocked too.... I got a gift each day this week and they were all very cool!

We had our christmas potluck today at lunch...lots of food!

Tonight my boss had a little christmas potluck at his house.... we had some really!!!! good food tonight...and the company was good as well....we had a good time .....

I'm so tired....my eyelids are drooping I wish I had thought to heat up my hottub before I left..(it's old so I have to warm it up...but it works! and it was cheap too)

Anyway, this weekend we're going to try to find a saddle and tact for Goldie....and maybe a stock trailer as well. I also have to do Toys for Tots shopping for the Calico Chamber....I have 12 names to take care of by Tuesday night...so I'm thinking Sunday will be a marathon shopping day....I'm hoping it's not freezing and I get done early...so I can try to saddle Goldie up and ride around the pasture.

No comments: