Monday, December 15, 2008

Crafting Christmas

Christmas is getting closer and my decorations are up...our stockings are hung....these stockings were made my my mom, June. She has cross-stitched one for each of the kids. If you look closely, you will see the detail of each one. Mom spent a lot of time doing these....we used them last year (2007) for the first time. I love the old timey christmas feel they have.



Here's my christmas tree. I love christmas lights and ornaments....George thinks I go overboard on the lights...this year, I've scaled them back a little...they don't show up too much in the photo



This is the angel that stands at the top of my tree. I've always used an angel and I'm probably going to continue....I love the stars and bows but I just like my own traditional angel.



So, the only part of this post that is crafted are the stockings, but putting it all up and together is crafting christmas to me.

So, happy christmas to you!

No comments: