Monday, December 29, 2008

A day alone

Today is the only day during the whole Christmas holiday that I have been or will be completely alone....for those of you that know me, you know I enjoy time alone...but I also enjoy the time spent with my friends and family....but....today, I took advantage of this alone time....I got up this morning, fixed myself a cup of coffee to go and drove to West Plains..I made a loop from my house to WP and back thru Ash Flat to my house again....I was on a search....a search for a saddle.... and you will never believe it.....I found one.... all morning, I had no luck...and then I come across a nice used 15" leather saddle...light weight and priced rigth too! I now have all the tack required to ride and haul my horse too....(at least I think I do)....I've discovered that though it looks simple, getting it all together and getting it right takes a little practice...put practice makes perfect and I'm planning on getting this right soon.... I know that I've got a lot to learn but I'm determined to make this work. I've even got a couple of people lined up to give me horse care and riding lessons....get ready Heath...I'm fixin' to call you!

No comments: