Monday, December 22, 2008

It's cold outside


The goats water froze last night and again this morning....I have broke it twice today...the second time, I actually got all the ice out of the trough.


Goldie helped me get here ice chunk out...I put a hole in it and poured some warm water in...when I came back in a couple of hours to see if it needed to broken again, the ice was beside the bucket....I promise I asked the kids if they did it and they said no...so somehow, Goldie removed it herself....way cool huh.... that earned her a nice bucket of warm water added to her waterbucket.

It's about 23 degrees! If the wind wasn't blowing, it wouldn't feel so bad but I swear it was way worse yesterday....bitter bitter cold.

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

Wow, Goldie is a magician! I wish she had stayed over here a few more days and taught my horses how to do that!