Saturday, December 20, 2008

After the dust settled.....

Well, it happened...and I survived.....I turned the big 4-0 this week. After much dread, it came about fairly easily. I have had a lot of fun, my friends and family have given me wonderful gifts and I don't feel old at all...(no matter what my friend Kim says)...we went to PJ's at Red's Landing last night for the final day of celebration....since the big day was on a Thursday, we decided to go out on Friday.

My wonderful, loving husband who treats me like a princess gave me these lovely pearls...I think pearls are so classy and classic...I'm so pleased with his choice.

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

Now I understand the logic behind the Princess lunchbox.....

Those pearls are gorgeous.

ncwdust said...

you should ask George about the princess thing...