Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Change Has Occurred

Today is a great day! Goldie the horse came to live at my house. I am so excited...I can't wait to spend some time with her and get to know her better. She is so sweet....and calm....she's ignoring Sadie the goat dog and Tess too. She just looks at them like, what? George was determined that she have some kind of shelter other than the trees, so we built a temporary shelter tonight....a sort of quanset hut shelter...probably a little small but it's just temporary and if she needs shelter, she has it.

Inside trying to warm up now... it's really really cold outside.

Another thing that happened today was our holiday open house at work..... My whole group was not able to make it but Suellen, Myself, Karla and Kim W were able to have our photo made together.... Aren't we quite the bevy of beauties.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Except for that giant broad on the right! She must be a woolly mammoth hybrid or something! :D

I posted the same photo.
great minds I suppose.

Karla Rush said...

What the heck is a 'bevy'...Is that what we are? I am surprised you had time to blog last night after all the work you did building the blue shelter. Goldie is such a lucky girl.