Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Day that Wink Came

Meet Wink..... He's a registered Paint...Strawberry Roan with a Piebald face, blue eyes and white socks. He came to live with us today. I'm really excited about him. I met him last fall and really liked him then...he's only 3ish...but so well behaved. Isn't he beautiful.

Don't you just love the blue eyes.


Here we are together...I was getting some fertilizer for my garden :-) and the horses had to hang out with me.


Goldie is great...sometimes she has a little attitude...like she's maybe just a little too good to hang out with you. Well, since Wink came home, she spends a lot of time being close to us. She keeps an eye on him and tries to make sure she's blocking his path to us. It will all settle down and work out...they seem to be getting along fine. Someone has to be in charge and I think Goldie is planning for that someone to be her.

I'm loving having horses...and can't wait to start doing some riding in the next few weeks.

No comments: