Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Excitement awaits.....a decision must be made

For those of you that are involved in my horse life, you probably know what this statement means.....

Wink is for sale!

I'm so excited....Wink is for sale and I'm thinking that George is going to buy him for me. He's a paint gelding...not a big horse...probalby about Goldie's size.... and he has blue eyes. I met him when I went on the first trail ride back in the fall and fell in love with him then. He's beautiful and so well behaved. We've been looking for another horse ......

We'll see ;-)

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

Lance told me on the phone tonite that he had priced Wink to George. Wink is only 3 years old. I thought he was 4. Good luck on making your decision.

ncwdust said...

I think we're leaning towards getting him........