Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wiped Out

Man, has this been a week... It has just seemed like there was not enough time to get everything done. Part of it is the "change" and part of it is that I've had a million places to be other than my office this week....but tomorrow is Friday and I plan to get everything on my to-do list done. (Lofty goals....)

Tomorrow night we're going to dinner with Matt and Betty as an early birthday celebration for Betty....I think we're going to Gaston's....I've never been and I've wanted to try it....I'm looking forward to it.

It's going to be a horsey weekend...we are going to Oaklawn on Saturday to the Horse Races and on Sunday we are going to look at a horse for George.....

So the weekend is all mapped out with a lot of driving involved....I can get some reading done there :-)