Sunday, March 22, 2009

Goat Baby Names

I've finally decided on the names of the new baby goats....

Goldie's kids are Lucy and Linus and Cybil's kids are Bonnie and Clyde.

Today I happened to have my camera with me (yeah me) when Wink was as the gate eating some hay....he was having the best time...and I got the craziest photo of him.....he looks like he's having a grand time....

He also had some fun rolling in my freshly tilled garden yesterday as well....


It was a beautiful weekend with all warm temperatures and glorious sunshine! It was great...and my truck even got cleaned too.

2 comments:

mommaclem31 said...

Cute kids! I am sorry about the loss of your baby goat. Dust just told me that you had one to pass. I do love the horse with the blue eyes. We have 2 babies. I am tring not to get attached. Crenshaw wants out of the goat business.

Karla Rush said...

Wink has found such a good home with you, including his own personalized spot to roll in the dirt.