Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hot Pink

I joined a photo challenge with my friend Kim. Each week we are photographing a different color. A photo for each day, a different color every week. This week I'm at a disadvantage, because my camera just isn't up to par, but that will change this weekend :-)....I'm getting a new one this weekend (I think). Another disadvantage is that I don't know how to take good pictures, but I'm hoping to learn...so I joined the group. Kim is very encouraging to those of us with less skill so I'm not worried about being the worst photographer in the group....it doesn't matter as long as I have fun doing it.

This week our color is Hot Pink. I thought...great what will I find to photograph that is hot pink...well...as it turns out....I've got a Princess blanket with hot pink crowns...a hot pink sharpie...a Princess thank you card from Olivia, a Princess wand (amazing how everything princess has hot pink on it somewhere), a hot pink horse feed scoop, a hot pink storage box and a photo frame with a frog wearing a hot pink floatie.... Amazing.....I have those photos ready but if something comes along that is better and HOT PINK before Saturday is over I can always change my mind.

I'm looking forward to finding out what next week's color will be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are participating! I only wish I knew more about photography myself! We'll get better with practice, right?

ncwdust said...

That's right! We will... I aspire to be you and you aspire to be ?????