Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lemon Parmesan Pasta

My friend Kim threw out some rather large hints that I should post this recipe on my blog for all of my little blog reading friends to enjoy....trust me...enjoy is the word for this dish...along with simple and quick...amazingly easy...who knew something so easy would be so good....

Lemon Parmesan Pasta
Makes 3 1/2 cups.....takes 10 minutes
Cook 8 oz of angel hair pasta & drain
Toss with:
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
2 teaspoons minced lemon zest
salt and pepper to taste

That's it....

Now.... last night I sauteed some mushrooms in butter and stirred them in and gave the pasta an extra squeeze of lemon juice from that lemon that I got the zest from....and boy was that yummy too!

So...give it a try...and play around with it some....it's superb just following the recipe.....

Enjoy! oh...and by the way...that recipe came from the Cuisine at Home June 20006 magazine...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is simple! Even I could do that! :)

Now, if only you post that perfect rice recipe.....

ncwdust said...

Dang girl...want want want....