Monday, June 15, 2009

The search is over....

One fine day in the town of Heber Springs, AR, Suellen and I had a meeting....after the meeting, we stopped at a coffee shop for a little refreshment.... On the wall of this lovely little shop was a ceramic flat vase with a ceramic flower. Instant love....I knew that I MUST HAVE ONE! The nice young man that was running the coffee shop did not know where it came from because his mom decorated for him (Great job MOM)... So..... I took it off the wall to find out any infor that might be on the back....it happened to have lots of info.... Ganz Bella Casa Kathryn Youngs.....all these words were on the back....so....what could stop me from finding it!!!!

Well...guess what stopped me.... I couldn't find them anywhere...found lots of Bella Casa...lots of Kathryn Youngs but not this actual item.....I searched eBay...bought a half vase but still not what I really really wanted...... then...the depression set in (haha...just kidding).....but I kept checking occasionally.......

Well.... guess what.... Low and behold, Betty and I went to Heber Springs last Friday (great place for a girly trip)..... while hitting the lovely little shops on Main street we ventured off just about 1/2 block to The Pickett Fence and a book store that is close by..... We were wandering through the Pickett Fence shop and suddenly out of no-where.....I saw it.... hanging on the wall in front of me....the vase and flower....I know the shop owner thought I was insane....I squealed...and grabbed it off the wall like it was the last of the most popular christmas toys and the only thing on your kids wish list.... Then I rounded the corner and found more!!!! I was in shopping heaven..... my friend Suellen had wanted one too...but in the moment I just wasn't positive that she would still want one....Isn't texting awesome... in a matter of a few minutes I knew that she wanted one too....

So today, I took her's to the office....now Karla has ordered one from that shop for herself too..... and maybe a little something else as well....

Here's the photo....it' hangs in my scapping corner in the study!

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

lovely choice!!!! So glad you stumbled upon these.