Monday, June 29, 2009

Trip to Texas


George and I took a little trip to Texas this past weekend....Amarillo to be exact.... At one point I saw this cool reflection in my side window....so I turned around to get a photo of it....

On the way there we made a pit stop in Tulsa to have lunch at Costa Azule with my old boss, Tom. This is a photo of downtown Tulsa (where I used to work) as we were crossing the bridge over the Arkansas River.



We went to a wedding celebration for Dusty and Susie Johnston.... We had a great time visiting on Friday night, went sight seeing on Saturday and to the wedding reception on Saturday evening.

The sight seeing consisted of Cadillac Ranch and Palo Duro Canyon....
Here I have just added our names to the cars... and here's views of the row of cars from the front and back...I have shots of each one.......



This is a shot at the canyon..I have tons but my computer is uploading slow...so I'm just posting the one.... It was beautiful.

No comments: