Sunday, June 7, 2009

A smile like that

It sure was nice to see this smile today. George is pretty happy with his mule... and I'm very glad. He is a rather quiet man but he's been pretty expressive with his enthusiasm of this mule....

Russell (sporting his crazy summer doo) rode Hat for a little while today...after he was done he said "this is better than a 4-wheeler)....George really liked that ;-)
Did you notice that Russell and Hat have the same hair style....haha... and no, I did not dress Russell...That is entirely his OWN style.

I meant to take some photos of George on the ride today but left the camera in the truck....oh well... another time......

Way to go HAT.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad George got his mule! Hat is a pretty dude....Russell? ummmmm, not so much! ;) LOL

You guys had a pretty day to ride. Can't wait to hear more about it.

jeanie oliver said...

Nancy,
I came by to check out your blog and I love it. Is your husband related to Matt Dust?
I really love the "button" mushroom!
I am adding you to my faves. If you want to check out my blogs, I have 3:
www.jeanieoliver.blogspot.com
www.jdoliver.blogspot.com
www.surfingreving.blogspot.com
the first is all about the flora and fauna around me, thus the name-O'z Ark-the second is just about our family and the 3rd is just always my thoughts.
later
Jeanie Oliver

ncwdust said...

Jeanie, Yes, Matt is George's younger brother.

I'll be checking out your blogs! Thanks for sharing.

Nancy