Thursday, June 4, 2009

Perfect Rice

Ok, I got another subtle hint from my friend Kim about a recipe....
Who can't make rice....it's so easy...hahahaha yeah right! I have never been able to make really good rice...it's always hard or sticky.....so after I drooled over Kenda's perfect rice at work, she decided to give me the recipe.....

Here it is....

Perfect Rice!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees....

In a baking dish (casserole dish with lid) put....

1 cup white rice
2 cups water
some oil or butter
salt

Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350....
Remove from oven and fluff a bit.....

I've made it twice since she gave me the recipe and I never made rice...my husband always made our rice (I really do love rice).

Give it a try....how much easier could it be.... put it in the oven and forget it.

No comments: