Sunday, February 22, 2009

Forward Ho!

I have only the best wishes to offer as Dr. J heads back home to Texas to a new college, a new life, and soon a new wife. I have truely enjoyed working with him and admire him a lot. I know the next college is very fortunate to be getting him as their leader. But, I will miss him. I spent a great deal of my time at work with him. We worked well together and our personalities went together quite well.

So, here's to you Dr. J....Salute....

All this sadness.... it has sort of surprsied me. I guess I was more attached than I thought I was. However, this is not the end of a friendship, but a separation through location....we will continue.

Now, we all move forward....we search for a new president, he begins a new presidency, Vernon has a new president... Forward Ho!

No comments: