Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why me....

Exactly how many times do you think I can break my pinky finger? Well, it appears to be broken again...this time, I got it caught in a rope that I had stupidly attached to a crazy dog that has never been on a lead...she didn't like it and took off...I couldn't keep up with her, so when we got to the end of the rope, I didn't let go...at that point, it was my stupid temper that refused to let the dog win....this dog stretches out to be almost as tall as I am.......but when I got her stopped at the end of the rope, Russell got ahold of her and she went nuts again...I ended up trying to carry her to the pen...we made it but she had to walk some because her feet were touching the ground.


Now, to be extremely fair....this is the sweetest dog in the world...it was just a bad situation...and an accident....oh well... I'll live...and strangely enough, she still loves me just as much tonight as she did yesterday. That crazy Sadie.




No comments: