Saturday, February 21, 2009

Not a happy week

This is it...the final days that Dr. Johnston is with us. He is moving to Vernon after the weekend....Yesterday was his last day at work and tonight is a little going away dinner for him. George is smoking brisket, salmon and turkey and we're having a pot luck at Tina's house.

It's getting colder outside...my horse is out roaming in the yard. George likes to let her out to eat the new grass that she loves so much. I'm not doing much of anything right now....I've got my laundry done and I really don't want to clean house, so I'm watching TV and goofing off.....come to think of it, I was going to spackle some nail holes in Nicole's room....so I can touch up before my new pictures get ready to hang....think I'll go do that.

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

The smoked meat was so yummy. I think the evening went very well all in all and Dr. J had a good and happy send-off.

ncwdust said...

Thanks...I thought the food all turned out very tasty! I thouht the party was very nice as well.

Now, I'm moving past my goodbye stage....that was a tough one for me....(but a little shopping might help this pm) :-)